Have delayed periods, experiencing alternating leg pains, pain on ovary. Period or pregnancy?

Hi, first I would like to start of saying that me and my husband had sex a few time at the time I was suppose to be ovulating. My period is about a day or 2 late but sometimes my cycle is 29days and sometimes 30 days, so maybe my cycle is longer this month, but for the last day or 2 I've been having these dull leg pains that alternates prom one leg to another and sometimes I would get a dull pain on the ons side of my ovaries. Could that be my period or pregnancy. My last LMP date was 9 March.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013