Have delayed periods, bloated, headache. Had discontinued effexor, got heavy periods. What is it?

Just before my last period I stopped taking my 75mg dose of Effexor (had been taking it for 5 months). My period came as normal but was a little heavier than it had been while on the meds. This month my period is a week late, my stomach is really bloated and I've had mild headache on and off over the past 2 days. There's minimal chance that I would be pregnant. What else could be causing the problem?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013