Have delay in periods, have possibilities of sperm entered vagina. Is there chances for pregnancy?

aHi sir, i have entered by mistaken my fingers in my girlfriend vagina after touching ejaculated sperms present on my underwear which are ejaculated before 4-5 hours back and i am not exact that whatever touched or not the sperms. It was happen 14 days back. Actual period time of my girlfriend is 23rd. Up to today she didn’t get periods. By this symptoms she was pregnant?. If she, how should avoid pregnancy? Or how to know or how to test whether she is pregnant or not?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013