Have delay in periods. Had unprotected sex earlier. Is there chances of getting pregnant?

I'm a virgin girl from India. I had a laparoscopic surgery on my breast to remove a fibroid on 20th March. And had naked dry sex with my boyfriend on 1st April. My hymen is intact. He penetrate either. My period date was due on 14th of April and had been regular before the surgery, but haven't got it yet. It's been overdue for 2 weeks now. I've been under a lot of stress and pressure since the surgery and was under anti-biotic medication. Could I be pregnant? If its a possibility, any chances of aborting it with pills?

Awaiting your reply.
Kind Regards,
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013