Have delay in periods. Had unprotected sex. Is there any chances of getting pregnant?

Hello Doctor... I'm 19 yrs old.. i had protected sex but then after my boyfriend removed it, we noticed that the condom had hole in it.. and it leaking... its been about 20 days.... i was supposed to get my periods on the 26th.. But then i didn't... and i had no symptoms either... but i felt sleepy and and felt like my body temperature was high too unlike other times.... Help wanted... please... does this mean i'm pregnant? its bothering me so much.. didn't i get it due to stress? please tell me...
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013