Have delay in periods. Had sex. Negative home pregnancy test. Is this pregnancy?

Hi. My period is 6 days late. I am feeling nausea tiredness backpain and there's one thing I'm worried about. I have horrible lower abdomen pressure\pain. My periods are always regular and never crampy. I also have a milky discharge. I had sex everyday during ovulation week. I took a home prgnancy test this morning. It was negative. But I don't know if it could be too early.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Since your periods are already 6 days late, the pregnancy test would have come positive by now. It seems that you are not pregnant and the symptoms that you are having are likely to be due to a hormonal disturbance.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal