Have delay in periods. Had a condom failure during sex. Took nordette as a ECP. Is there any chance for pregnancy?

Dear doctors. please help.

My girlfriend and I experienced a condom failure however she took nordette as a ECP after 5-6 days she started to have menstruation for 4 days. Now, we counted from the time she got her period (the effect of the ECP to the time where she should have a regular period) and the result was she is getting delayed, she is already on her 3rd day being delayed prior to that she is experiencing nausea for the past 2 days, however she also mentioned that she was taking doxycycline for her acne and i have read that it can cause some side effects including nausea. We decided to take a pregnancy test and the test were negative (both- yesterday in the afternoon and the next day morning) so my questions are:

1. Are there any chances that she is pregnant?
2. What might be the cause of the nausea? could it be because of the doxy she is taking?
3. we took pt test twice is it accurate?
4. what might be the cause of her delay? could it be nordette cause i heard it can mess up one's period
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013