Have deja-vu episodes, anxiety, no nausea. Have OCD, hypochondria. Any insight?

Hello, My name is David I experienced the loss of my father 8 years ago at aged 12. Since then i have had health anxiety issues. Which at certain times have taken over my life. I m a 21 year old male who is seemingly healthy. However, in the past few years my anxiety has gotten worse after a health scare which thankfully turned out to be nothing. Since then my anxiety issues have become worse. And in the past year and a half i have experienced a few Deja-Vu episodes and every time they come after a period of intense worry/anxiety or bad news which seem to trigger these events. I feel like a scenario or conversation has happened before and after this i get unrecognizable memories/thoughts in my head for a few minutes and then return to normal. It doesn t make me feel nauseated or anything else. After that i feel much myself. However, i have read about Epilepsy and Deja-vu and have begun to worry again. As a person who has slight OCD , hypochondria and constant health anxiety issues im just wondering if there is any insight in to what is going on. Thank you for your help, David.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012