Have dehydration, weakness, nausea, loose stools, heart rate rapid, high BP. Taking thyroxine. Help?

Hi Dr.Manoranjan; my age is 26, weight 62 height 5.6; I have been taking thyroxine tablet 50mg from last 4 years all are my reports (T3/T4/TSH) are normal & within the range; in last month i was going through dehydration & loos motion & my BP was 140/90 constant for 2 days; after that I went to my doctor & he advised me to do ECG & CST test after 7 day's 7 & gave the betaone 25mg BP tablet for 7 days; I did both the test & everything is normal cardiac consultant told me that there is just one heart-beat which suddenly spikes up; apart from this nothing wrong in ECG & CST; Both doctors told me to continue the BP tablet now my BP is 130/80; it's a summer season in india & i am wondering is the heat taking toll on my body; I am also feeling little weakness & nausea.... what you would advise me? I was absolutely fine frm last 4 yrs; NO BP tablet....
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013