Have degenerative disc disorder. MRI shows L5 S1 displacement. Unable to sit for long. Cure?

I have Degenerative Disc Disorder and Yesterdays MRI still shows L5 S1 displacement of the right S1 nerve root as it separates from thecal sac to enter its lateral recess. Additionally bilateral foraminal encroachment. I have experienced denervation, atrophy, and re-innervation I have regained alot of strenght but unable to sit for an extended period of time. Symptom/pain and fascillation. I have been in Physical Therapy for over 8 months. What options are currently available?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013