Have degenerative disc disease, scoliosis and ruptured disc with herniation. Pain in the back, headache, nausea. Treatment?

I have degenerative disk disease scoliosis 4 ruptured disk 5th is herniated I have pain on left side it radiates down my top back to my hip from my hip to my leg on side back and front to knee and down to foot I am now not able to stand up straight I have a bad head ach its stabbing and I can barely walk on my left leg it hurt to put weight or pressure on and I cant hold my pee or poo I feel like evety time I try to walk I will pass out very nauseated please tell me something I have a 5yr old and 2month old
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013