Have degenerative disc disease, neck spondylitis. Tingling in hand, shin discomfort. Will Lyrica help?

I have Degenerative Disc Decease in which I have lost 3 discs in the lower lumber. I also have Sponalitis in my neck and presumable the same thing is happening there. I am having tingling, pins and needles in my left hand effecting 3 sometimes 4 fingers and the hand but only the left hand. There is also a funny sensation in both of my legs. The shins feel as if they are sometimes a burning, tingling severely, it’s funny to describe but it is not nice feeling at all. My Doctor says it's because of my damaged back. I know that my back will get worse and he prescribed Lyrica. I have been thinking of having Physio. Would this improve my situation as I have had physic before but that was years ago? As I said, I also have Arthritis, which affects my hands, wrists, my left knee severely, and sometimes my ankles and shoulders, sometimes my toes. I know that some people think that it‘s an old wives tail but I broke my foot 17 years ago and I know when the weather is going to be bad as it hurts. What I‘m asking is, do you think that Lyrica is for me?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013