Have degenerative disc disease and Spinal Stenosis. Have trouble standing, sitting and laying down. Cure?

I m 22 year old female that had an L5 fracture when I was 10 and have had problems since, progressively getting worse. I had an MRI and have L3,L4,L5,and S1 all bulging with degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis . My mid- lower back is so tender I can t even stand to touch it. I have trouble bending, sitting, laying down, physical activity can sometimes be unbearable. I feel a constant dull pain that has radiating stabbing pains and almost a heat sensation. I feel it in my hips especially on the right side and it even goes down into that leg.I was told to try physical therapy again but I really just need another opinion.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013