Have deficiency of Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D. On neurokind plus. Why did I gain weight?

Hi, I have a deficiency of Vitamin B12 ,and Vitamin D ,I have been prescribed Neurokind Plus injections .5 days regular,then once every week for 4 weeks.I have taken all injections now.The medicines given to me are Tayo and HCQS. I wanted to know what are the side effects of this particular injection and tablets,since I have gained weight od around 3-4 kgs in the last one and a half month following my same simple diet .
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012