Have defibrillator implanted in heart. History of heart attack. Does Zzquill have side effects?

I had a heart attack in August 2002 which resulted in the implantation of two stents a few hours after the episode. A couple of year later, my electrophysicist implanted a difibillator which was replaced a few years ago owing to a weakening battery. The initial device had two wire leads but when the replacement devise was implanted, a third wire lead was added. My cardiologist, in conjunction with my nephologist and pulmonolgist has prescribed the following medications: Carvedilol, Digoxin, Furosemide (taken when weight fluctuates more than three pounds), Lorazepam, Metronidazole, Sertraline, Warfarin and Zetia. I ve been enduring a great deal of situational depression (my wife being diagnosed with Alzheimer s and an ensuing divorce orchestrated by my wife s children who possess full durable power of attorney) and, consequently, have been suffering from insomnia. Based on the meds I take would Zzquill have any potentially negative side effects? Thanks you, Hank Orberg
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013