Have deep spots on face, leg and back. No medication till now. What is the cure for this?

hello Dr.Please help me. I have deep spots on my face,leg and back of neck. MY face spots are from pimple. but spots in my leg looks like from dryness. and the spots on my neck is from using conditioner. I guess,it was not cleaned propoerly from the neck. as my hair in neck length,i used conditioner and cleaned hair,but not neck that way. now i have so many spots in my face and body. Please tell me how can i get rid of it.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013