Have decreased, difficult bowel movements, after taking adderall. Taking xanax, never had problem. What is it?

I take 30mg adderall xr twice a day once when i wake up and again around 2pm...I also take xanax 1mg as needed up to 3x a day for panic attacks...however since switching to the adderall 2x a day i feel constipated but when i go to poop its either really hard to poop, i cant poop or i poop very little for what i felt like shoulda been a big movement...i was considering getting some OTC stool softner's would this help me become regular again? well i believe i have IBS because before i took adderall i basically always had its constipation...what your thoughts?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013