Have debilitating disease, klippel weber. What is the treatment?

My grand daughter Siobhan (Maitland Nsw Aust) is in Newcastle,s John Hunter hospital undergoing tests for her rare and debititating disease (Suffered from birth and attended by doctors at Westmead Hosp Sydney. )I dont havethe speling but Klepple Webber and taurnuray are the closest I can get tonight. I am wondering if you recognise the problem and if there are any mlate developments in its treatment? Michael Cone Moonbi NSW [ YYYY@YYYY ]
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
  Anonymous's Response

I think you meant Klippel Trenaunay Parkes-Weber syndrome.

There is a lot of information on this, and treatment mostly involves non-surgical options. Mayo Clinic has the largest experience on dealing with this syndrome and surgical debulking.

Please check these sites and am sure will answer all your queries:

(A case report)

Best Wishes.