Have dark urine, bile stools, occasional drinking, has bilirubin in urine, done liver, kidney tests. Cirrhosis, organ problems?

My 25 year old son has been told he has 3+ bilirubin in his urine. He has noticed dark urine, and bile in his stool. He does not show jaundice in his eyes or skin. He is not a drug user and drinks moderate alcohol. The dr is running a liver and kidney blood profile yet did not run the hepatitis due to the lack of jaundice. Could this still be early cirrhosis, kidney problems or liver, pancreatic type problems?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013