Have dark spot on conchal bowl. Got blood after squeezing. What could be this?

Dark spot on Conchal bowl? I noticed this around 2-3 weeks ago, i suspect that it was an infection due to dirty earphones, which i drop occasionally to the ground, or even stepping on it, and still wore it. Before that picture, it looked like a dark pimple , when i popped it, it was oozing blood , no white stuff It doesn t hurt until you pop it(the inside of that dark pimple-looking thing) Pictures: WWW.WWWW.WW WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013