Have dark skin on face. Used metasone plus cream and get cured, repeated again. Looking for cure

hai im palak from vijayawada..im suffering with dark skin on my face i have brownish skin ..i used metasone plus cream in previous year it gave a good result but when ever im stopping using that cream again im getting black skin ..doctor advised me not to use that product ..plss help me sir.. it became a heavy problem for me..for that reason im not getting married alsoo.. what can i do for getting a white skin... sir this is my big problem so take it serious and give a gud suggestion to me sir thank u.....................
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012