Have dark red palate, nose feels blocked, left ear goes off. What could be happening?

I have a rather dark red palate and although it looks red, it's not sore in any way. At the same time as this, I've noticed that my breathing has changed both in my mouth and through my nose. Sometimes my nose feels blocked and I feel as if I cannot get my breathe. It's as if both my throat and my nose and wheezing? And I don't know it that sounds odd? One last thing, I've noticed that sometimes my left ear just completely goes off and starts buzzing, before eventually coming back. Thank you if you can help in any way.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013