Have dark marks on both sides of butt, skin dry, flaky, not itchy. How to get rid off it?

I have these dark marks on both sides of my butt. They re located at the spot where I sat on the chair. It s like the area where the butt and thigh meet. When I touched it, it feels as if the area is hollow....hhm it s hard to describe. I noticed it s been there for yrs already. Also, the skin there is dry and flaky... From afar, they just look like two dark spots at the bottom of my butt. they re not itchy...
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013