Have dark knuckles, wrinkled hands. How effective is laser treatment?

Hello there, I will be very grateful if you can help me. I have very dark knuckles and very embarrassed about it. I have been told that I can get them removed by laser . Can you tell me if laser really treats it and how much would 10 finger knuckles cost roughly. The other problem I have is my hands have aged really quickly, they look wrinkled and very embarrassing, Is there any thing i can use to restore the smoothness
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
its always good once you show it to some skin specialist, if it is only darkening and wrinking u can try co2 fraxel laser few sitting will improve, but dont expect a complete change over