Have dark circles. Blame smoking? Why dizziness? Why do I cough up blood?

I have been smoking cigarettes for 13 years im 22 years old, when I was 16 I noticed a lump on my left side of my neck bone almost on my lymph node, I didnt worry because there was no pain, but now ive been out if work for 2 months now with constant head aches heart races light headed and dizziness im tired all the time I have no appitiete except for mostly sweets im pale and have dark circles under and around my eyes, I have had a constant cough for about 2-3 years now with white green yellow brown and black just depends on how much I smoke , ive also coughed up blood a couple of times mixed in my phlgem, I feel like the lump has gotten bigger so I went to an ear throat and eye doctor who said the lump was a lymph node infection gave me antibiotics for 2 weeks and the lump never went down or away its still there and hurts pretty bad especially when you press it, it feels like its in my tissue deep and about the size of a quarter, ive been to a cardiovascular doctor and apparently my heart is fine but I dont feel fine at all
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012