Have dandruff, itchy scalp, hair loss, pattern baldness, low hemoglobin. Used minoxidil. What can I use?

Hello Doctor!
I am a 20 year old male, living in India. I used to have completely healthy hair until August last year, but i had a lot of sticky kind of dandruff, which came out on scratching the scalp. As September began, I developed itching in the scalp, and noticed hair loss. It intensified to very heavy hair fall in the next 20 days. My hair dresser suggested an oil massage, which didn't help. It became so intensive that i lost 30-40 hair each time i combed. My dermatologist said it was male pattern baldness and gave me propecia and minoxidil 5% ( my father had started losing only after 40, and still has hair at 50, and my mother's side does not have even a single case of mpb). But the same conditions persisted until December mid. Then I applied neem oil on my scalp for 20 nights regularly on a relatives advice, which lowered itching as well as hair fall. And i used minoxidil for 3 months. My hair became healthier, but they still fall a lot, and itchiness comes back on quitting neem oil.
PS: I had an imbalanced diet in the month of August and a low hemoglobin of around 9 or 10. I also have tired and sometimes painful lower legs and get fatigued easily.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013