Have dandruff, hairfall. Can deviatio septi nasi, be the cause of my hair loss?

Hi, i have been with deviatio septi nasi last week, and i want to know something, nobody didnt tell me about this questions. I have so much dandruff in the head, thereof i have really hair loss . I do hormone tests(androgens), and all have resulted in normal values. After that the doktor sad to mee, that you are nervoz, stresiv ect, and he preferred to me to take tablets for a relaxing. Really i am not nervoz, but the doktor sad, and i needed tablets. But didnt help me, i have again hairloss . I want to know, my deviatio septi nasi, can be the cause of my hair loss. Please for one ansfer. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013