Have dandruff, boils on head. Take selenium sulphide ad coal tar shampoo?

Doc, I want to know my condition about my skin that i m suffering from past 14 years. I m Arun, from India and i m 29 years old. I m having dandruff which of course much severe than those shown on commercials. Previously it used to come after severe bouts of boils over my head. now boils have stopped but dandruff continues. it started when i was 15 years old and first appeared over my eyelids. now the scalp has totally covered with this menace. i have show this to many doctors but they have only suggested me with selenium sulphide ad coal tar shampoos. After the shampoos are exhausted the condition returns with a vengeance. please enlighten me with some suggestions.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012