Have dandruff and thick blood. History of regular masturbation. How to improve health?

Hi i am indian 22 yrs old man weighing about 66 kgs, student...i hav been mastrbating since i was may be 12-15 years old almost i a draind case coz i have quite thik blood hemoglobin of 14.9 and dandruff (cronic) since last 7-9year with no improvements had tried lotions by doctors. now the question is how can I MAKE MY BODY INTERNALLY WELL MY ORGANS TO PERFORM GOOD IS THERE ANY SOLUTION TO THIS AS NOW I HAVE LEFT MASTRUBATION
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013