Have dandruff and hair loss problem. Suggest some effective medicine

My Name is Raghu from Hyderabad... Recently I went to a dermatologist for my excess dandruff and hairloss from past 6 months... I have just started the lotions and shampos suggested by my docter....the products are Kevon lotion/kertyol shapoo and triflow conditioner for my dandruff and Morr F 5 % and (Triclenz shampoo for my hair growth ) ( some multi vitamin tablets were also suggested by him which I am taking )....He asked me to use the dandruff products for 1 month and then start taking the Morr F 5% and Triclenz shampoo for hair growth... My Question is if at all any excess hairfall happens by using these medicines for the initial attempts then Do I have to continue it for 2 months as the expected result suggested by docter is 2 months OR I have to stop using it because It may cause excess hair fall ?......Please Suggest!!!!
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012