Have damaged and blocked tubes. Suggested removal of tubes and IVF to get pregnant

Hi I am 25 yrs of age I have an 8 ye old daughter and I ve been trying to get pregnant for the last 6 yrs .I finally went to my gyn and had an hag done he found my right tube completely blocked after injecting die numerous of times. After he did a laporoscrophy and was able to save both tubes . I moved to GA and had the procedure done again by a reproductive specialist and she said both tubes are badly damaged and blocked and she suggest removal of tubes and ivf
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012