Have cysts in ovaries. Had pain on right side. Ultrasound shows black spot on right ovary. Reason?

Hello, over the past year I ve been having a series of cysts on my ovaries. During the past week I ve been having a really bad pain on my right side. My gynecologist first thought endometriosis from all the pain I m in. In January I had a cyst on my right ovary . She now thought this cyst may have burst. I had an ultrasound done yesterday but the results came back normal.. On the ultrasound I saw a black spot above my right ovary.. What do you suppose is going on?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013