Have cysts in ears, painful, swelling, itching. What is this?

I have been having problems with my ears for quite some time now. I ve had my ears pierced for years but rarely wear earrings. I get little cysts in my piercings and bigger ones that are easily popped in the fold behing my ears. A few days ago I popped a very painfull cyst and now a gland?? Is swollen and hard belowdecks ear behind my jaw line, and my entire ear lobe is swollen and itchy. The same exact thing happened 2 weeks ago on the other ear. What is this?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013