Have cystocele and rectocele. Is this anything to be concerned about?

Hi. I m 39 years old. Eleven months ago I had my first child. It was a difficult delivery with forcepts and a large episiotomy . Just now I am discovering what I am quite sure is cystocele and retocele. I can feel it with my hand and see it with a mirror. Also the retocele part seems to have a little bump on it which bothers me further. Is this anything to be concerned about? I was really hoping to pregnant again soon and in fact I may even be pregnant now but won t know for sure for a few days. Will a pregnancy cause complications for this condtion? Can I have a vaginal delivery? Are there effective non surgical methods for dealing with this condition?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012