1. Is the cyst felt or seen? during Physical or Self Examination??
2. any associated swelling(lump) or heaviness?
3. As suggested by you there is no pain, it means the cyst is not pressing against any nerve
tissue, so what about TENDERNESS (Pain on pressure)?
4. Painless cyst on scrotum
could result from sebaceous cysts,when their mouth gets blocked or due to swollen hair follicle, Excessive testosterone
production is also implicated as one of the cause, are other conditions like hydrocele
been ruled out previously and presently?
5. As told by you that previous tumor marker
for the cyst was negative and moreover you don't have health insurance anymore, these types of cyst i.e. sebaceous cyst (unless proved otherwise) are common,non cancerous and treatment is usually/will be required only for cosmetic reasons in exposed area, or when/if cyst gets swollen and infected.
6. It will be difficult to make an exact diagnosis without Examination, consult with your health care provider.
7. Maintain proper hygiene by keeping cyst and surrounding area clean, apart from golden seal oil you can also opt for tea tree oil,as both of them are known for their antiseptic properties, along with diet rich in Vit. A,B and Zinc.
8. Don't attempt to squeeze the cyst,which may/can cause infection of the surrounding area.
9. If home treatment is ineffective, consult with your physician.