Have cyst on scrotum, no pain. Is there any home remedies that I can do myself?

I have a cyst on my scrotum it doesent hurt but its just embarrassing. Ive had 1 b4 and I got it lanced by a doctor. The problem is I do not have medical insurance anymore and really the whole procedure b4 was horrible for me. I dont want to go through that again. I also remember having to pay to get the cyst tested for cancer after it was removed and I dont want to have to pay for that again because I get cysts all the time and im pretty sure its not cancer. My question is is there any home remedies that I can do myself? Ive Read that goldenseal tincture can help is this true? I just want this thing gone because its kinda big... please help
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013