Have cyst on ovary, had white sticky discharge, have moderate pain. Worry about?

Hi... I found out about 3 months ago that I have a cyst on my left ovary and today I went to the restroom and there was white thick and sticky substance in my panties. When I pee there was a hint of blood. Not a lot just enough to color the tissue paper. Then again tonight after urination it was still red/pink but strechy and thin. It is also accompanied by moderate pain... unsure what any of this means... to worry or not to worry?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013