Have cyst in ovary, done laparoscopic surgery, taken biopsy of dense adhesions in abdomen. Please comment

Respected My wife was having the cyst in Bilateral Ovary ,The cyst size was 70*56mm .The cyst is from last three years.doctors have advised to go for surgery they done it.Firstly they done diagonistic laproscopic surgery followed by Laptromy .after they closed it down and told that there were dense adhesions present inside the abdomen they take the bioposy and it was normal also they were diagonising that it might be t.b and it was also normal. Pl. give the comment.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012