Have cyst in ovary. Feeling light headed and had dry heave. Sweating a lot. Had belly button pierced. Will it have any effect?

I am 18, 5 8 , and 120lb. I have had a cyst on my ovary pop about a year ago, other than that no health problems. This morning I woke up feeling fine and I went to the bathroom to get ready when I began to feel like I was gonna throw up. I suddenly got very light headed and sat down then a minute or two later I sat in front of the toliet to throw up but all I did was dry heave. I was light headed for about 10 minutes and while I was sitting there I noticed I was sweating. I got my belly button pierced last Thursday but it looks fine with the normal healing process. I don t know if it could have any affect or not.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012