Have cyst in kidneys. Aged person. Any effective Homoeopathic Medicine?

Respected Dr,

My Mother in Law having Cyst in her Kidneys. Her nature is very impatient and always reporting to everybody about her disease. Her age is around 72 years. Would request you for an effective Homoeopathic Medicine pls. Since her age is critical, not like to go for a surgical treatment.

Hence, it may pls be requested for an on line medicines and suggestion pls.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Hello!

Thank you for the query.

Kidneys cyst is a very frequent finding in abdominal ultrasound. Cyst is a kind of empty space filled with clear fluid. It usually does not cause any problems and does not need to be treated. Especially if it is a small cyst (like an inch or so).
Her age is not a critical for surgery. Nowadays its not the age important but the general condition.
So I suggest your Mother in Law to stop worrying about the cyst. All she needs is an ultrasound once a year and she will be found.

Hope this will help.
Regards.