Have cuts on penis, tight foreskin. Taking Metformin and statins. Due to medicine?

I have been experiencing small cuts on my penis from time to time over the last fifteen years. My foreskin also feels like a tight rubber band when I try to pull the foreskin back over my penis. I have been on statins and metformin and when I reduce the dosage or stop taking them, it seems to clear up. Is this a problem with the meds or is something else causing this. I clean my penis several times a day and use peroxide and neosporin from time to time when the condition gets worse. I am five foot ten inches and weight 230 pounds. My sugar is also hard to control with an A1C of 8.1 YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012