Have cut mark near wrist, painful, swollen. How to get rid of them?

i have 4 deep cut mark on my hand ,near the wrist .i cut it with a blade last yr.well now i kno it ws a very stupid thing tht i hv done .nywez it was pretty deep cut and it required atleast 7 - 8 stiches as well.but tht time i didnt took any stiches and even didnt applyed any a result the cut marks have swollen and the mark is xtreemly prominent.and at times i feel pain also. i some how want to remove them.can any one tel me a remidy?any medicine or any natural ramedy?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
it was not wise to take treatment properly.the prominent structure is called keloid which has tendency to recur after surgical removal.intralesional steroid may help may take opinion of a dermatologist.
hello mamthadev,
for your scar i advice you go for ayurvedic medicine centis cream,it contain centella asiatica recommended for chronic deep scars and for pain you can use any pain killer like acelofenac and paracetamol combination or nimuslide plus para combination.