Have cut ligaments and tendons in foot. Prescribed neurotin. Chronic pain in foot and knee. Suggest

I was born with a right club foot in 1961- Thank God for Shriners Crippled hospital in Lexington KY. My foot was corrected however, at the age of 13- I stepped on a broken bottle in a creek that cut the ligaments and tendons in my foot. I was able to walk, run and so forth. from 1985 -1992 I had 6 subsequent surgeries on the same foot from joint removal in my big toe, pins put in between 3rd & 4th metarsala year later a Podiatrist a year later broke my baby toe to correct my walking. I am now 51 and all of the surgeries have caused chronic pain and bone spurs. I am forced to file for disablity at the young age of 51. I have developed neuropathy in my right foot and chronic pain in my right knee. Some days I have difficulty walking due to the pain in my foot. My physician prescribed neurotin in 2011. I weigh 120 pounds and I'm considering filing for disability. I can't mentally function as a paralegal anymore due to my chronic pain in my foot and knee. I shouldn't have rambled on but I feel a large lump behind my right knee which Im thinking could be a blood clot. pain shoot down my calf. I have 2 wear shoes all the time because my foot radiates pins ands needles. I hope you can give me some answers
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013