Have crawling sensation and boils. No medication till now. What is the cause and the cure?

I have a skin problem. It is not scabies, been looked at fro that. but it is a crawling sensation and then a bite, but thing is there. It is not bird mites. I have this for a long time and thought it was related to fleas. But we no longer have a cat and haave treated multiple time. Always been treated by my doctors for same thing, she thought is was a strep or staff infetation or something like it in my hair folical. It is mainly in my hair. sometimes I have boil like things in hair area, But now I have been tried 2 types for thing supposed staf/strep infestion and I still feel the same way, having a crawling feeling and when I feel bite nothing is there. I was on a Vet. site and it listed mites or bacterical skin disease if you can't see the fleas, This was for info. on cats and skin problems, we treated our pet for fleas all the time, regularty for fleas every month, and I still had this problem, So, I think It is something related to that a bacterical skin diseace. Please help if you can. April
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013