Have cramps, excessive wetness during sex, discomfort. What could this be?

I have had my period at around the beggining of this month which is March. I should be starting around the same time in April. Ever since I got off of my period in March a few days later I started slightly cramping, well it is March 26th and I am still currently cramping slightly like I m about to start my period. I have also been A LOT wetter during intercourse and I have never been that wet. Sex has also been uncomfortable to me the past few times I have done it, and I am not currently bleeding at all. What could this be ? Please get back with me as soon as you can(: Thank you 3
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013

I guess you need to get checked for vaginal infection or inflammation.This is common cause of over wetting.This might also be causing you cramping.

Hope this helps, regards.