Have cramps, cold sweats, nausea, dryness. What is wrong?

Last night I woke up a 1am with really bad cramping. I ve been having cramps all along, but these were worse. I felt like I needed to poop, even though they were mentrual like cramps then... NOTHING. Just cramping to the point I would have needed to take something if they d lasted longer than 5 minutes. Cold sweat. I also had a wave of nausea and dry heaved a few times. After 5-6 mintues it was all better. Same thing happened at 5am. No bleeding . The same thing happened a week ago. Kind of scary. Anyone else experiencing similar things? I m hoping it s just my symptoms starting to become stronger. I m 5 weeks now. Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Cramps during early pregnancy are not to be neglected. They can signify uterine cramps and possible impending abortion. Please visit an obstetrician despite the fact that you have no bleeding. This cannot be attributed to morning sickness as it is episodic. Ultrasonogram to see to condition and location of pregnancy and blood test for hormonal levels are necessary. Take early care!