Have cramps, brown discharge, weird smelling. Taking birth control pills irregularly, had unprotected sex. What is it?

I recently started takin birth control but I hace been very irresponsible with it...I also had unprotected sex a couple of times...8 days afrer I noticed light red bleeding it lastef a few days then I started getting cramps so I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative I've been cramping and I have dark brown discharge and it smells weird..this has been goin on for a week period is supposed to come tomorrow ...what do u think it could be?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013