Have cramps and pain in legs, spotting after periods. How can blood test diagnose PCOS?

I haven t had my period since June 4th that lasted 3-4 days. I had a few weird days of spotting that within 2-3 hours it was gone. Went to my doctor and everything I told her, such as always having cramps , which i never have and pain down my legs, she told me it s all normal. They did blood testing, only 2 vitals and then they said to come in for a consult since I have PCOS . How can only from a blood test, can I be diagnosed with this? Could something else be wrong with me? I had a neg hpt but that was like 3 weeks ago, but I ve had cramping for almost a month and usually only have cramps the first day of my period. I also usually have bloating and that never happened and I ve had weird appetites, whether it s not much of one at all or super hunger. Also, sometimes just the thought of food makes me naesua but I don t throw up ro anything and been so beyond exhausted anymroe. I m 27 and never had anything crazy like this happen in the past. I ve always been a 35-40 days period girl, but it s now 72 days. Please let me know your input.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012