Have cramps after toe skin removed, given various medicine. Can online doctor help?

My mom has been advised to take, pregabalin, chymoral plus, shelcal, ecospirin, glomulin MF, folic acid tablets, telma 40 (twice a day as her pressure was fluctuating after the surgery), raciper, meganeoron, Lipvas 5mg(half a tablet of 10 mg) and O2. She just got a part of he? toe skin surgically removed. She's experiencing a lot of cramps on the lower part of her leg (from ankle to toes). Which medicine should she discontinue to get rid of the cramps? Also, should she resume 1 dose of Telma 40 instead of 2?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013