Have cramping and spotting. Taking birth control. Sexually active. Pregnancy?

Hi there, So, I am currently on a low dose birth control and have been on the same birth control for years now. Today, I was experiencing slight cramping and spotting which seemed abnormal due to the fact that I still have 2 weeks left in my pack to get through; I shouldn t be having period symptoms like this for another 14 days. I am sexually active with my boyfriend but I have never experienced spotting like this since being on the birth control and am concerned as to the cause. Could it be pregnancy?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013