Have coughing spasms vomiting. X-ray is fine. Have high calcium. Cause and cure?

I have had a cough for 5 months. I experience coughing spasms that sometimes lead to vomiting (liquid or mucus bbrought up). We have not found the exact cause. My lungs sound fine, lung X-rays are fine. I do not have an infection. A recent blood test suggests high calcium . Wt and Pb w/in normal limits. I have dx of MS. I typically exercise daily, cardio, wt training, tai chi, mat Pilates , and atrempt to maintain a healthy diet. The coughing is driving me crazy.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013